CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to my wacky world. I call it that because sometimes I feel like I am off in my own world. As the saying on one of my stamps and
my fridge magnet says "I know i'm in my own little world. It's OK they know me here."

Here you will learn a little about me and my life. Like my marriages, my critters and my hobbies. I love taking photos. so along the way there might be alot of photos.My life is full of ups and downs, more often the downs. I just try to keep on a happy face. Doesnt always work when you suffer from anxiety and depression. But I still always manage to keep my Bubbly little personality.







Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where has the Time gone?

Well here is December 8th, and all I can think of is where did all the time go.   It seems like just yesterday it was Halloween.  It's like November took flight and flew away.  LOL! 
Well I have a day off of work tomorrow, so for me it is a day to get started on all those Holiday gifts i want to hand make with being short on cash.  So i have a pretty decent list of things to create.

*A2 card box kits
*Hot chocolate/Hot Apple Cider Pockets
*Post it note holders
*Desk Calenders

Possibly some more depending on what I can find and who i have left on my list.

The ones that will take up the most time are the Card kits, as i would like to include a decent amount of cards to go with them.  I should at least be able to make a dent in some of the items.  OH, don't worry i will post pics of what i create.  I wouldn't leave you gals hanging in the wind.  Then will come all the wrapping.  I only work part-time in retail, but boy does December kick a cashier's hiney.  By the time i get home all i want to do is sit and relax.  So try to stick to all the other stuff on my days off.  If I'm lucky I'll have energy to get decorations up on the my next day off after tomorrows. 

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow - that's a lot on your "To Do" list!

Post a Comment