CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to my wacky world. I call it that because sometimes I feel like I am off in my own world. As the saying on one of my stamps and
my fridge magnet says "I know i'm in my own little world. It's OK they know me here."

Here you will learn a little about me and my life. Like my marriages, my critters and my hobbies. I love taking photos. so along the way there might be alot of photos.My life is full of ups and downs, more often the downs. I just try to keep on a happy face. Doesnt always work when you suffer from anxiety and depression. But I still always manage to keep my Bubbly little personality.







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I've been TAGGED!!! :o)





I'd like to recognize other blogger friends of mine with some 'Attitude' of their own...may that
be funny, caring,cheery, aggressive,spunky, sporty all of the above, etc...make it anything your heart desires...Ultimately we ALL have a very creative attitude toward this wonderful 'paper hobby' of ours :o)
My 5 choices for this AWARD are the following wonderful gals are:


Patty (LaLatty)

Emily (emiwcsoccer10)

Laura Jean ~LJ (LauraJean)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger)

Donna (Ocicat)



Part of the fun is that each recipient MUST share 3 unknown (or little known) facts about herself.

Here are mine:

1. I really don’t like having all the hubby’s snakes around.

2. I love shopping and spend money foolishly sometimes.

3. I like to stick to myself since I'm not very outgoing so its hard to make friends in the real world.  It seems there arn't many people around my area that share my intrests.  so it's usually Work and Home and SCS for me.

Oh what’s that you want one more tid bit of information…...

Okay…. I got all these great cards and rarely send any of them out. Sometimes I feel they are too pretty to just be tossed aside. Instead I end up looking back at them for inspiration on my own cards.

So now you know

 

I have been tagged! :o)
My friend VIVIAN AKA Blusky presented me with a blog *ATTITUDE* award...hehehehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment