CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to my wacky world. I call it that because sometimes I feel like I am off in my own world. As the saying on one of my stamps and
my fridge magnet says "I know i'm in my own little world. It's OK they know me here."

Here you will learn a little about me and my life. Like my marriages, my critters and my hobbies. I love taking photos. so along the way there might be alot of photos.My life is full of ups and downs, more often the downs. I just try to keep on a happy face. Doesnt always work when you suffer from anxiety and depression. But I still always manage to keep my Bubbly little personality.







Thursday, December 30, 2010

Very last Christmas present and wonderfully made by my father.

So this is my last christmas present that i have been waiting on.
My father made it for me to place my bearded dragon tank on it.  They
are housed in a large square mesh cage, and this table is slightly bigger
than their cage.  I can aslo be a coffee table if we ever decide to move the
beardies to another location.  Right now they are on top of the ferret cage
next to our heater in the corner of the room.  (dont mind the mess).  LOL!  haven't had much time to clean up yet i went from the christmas hustle and bustle to being sick in a matter of seconds.  Or so it seems.

2 comments:

KER said...

i love bearded dragons...my oldest daughter has a very affectionate iguana...acts like a cat sometimes..butts you to be petted and then arches her back into your hand...other daughter has ball pythons...sadly the young one that enjoyed being held died recently...and the other 2 are more interested in escape than human contact...once the snakes are outta here i'm getting a bearded dragon...they are so smart and friendly...at least the ones i know are...tell your dad his table is fabulous...talented ppl in the family

Donna Heber said...

Michelle,

Your father is quite the craftsman! Wonderful table for your bearded dragon. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment