CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to my wacky world. I call it that because sometimes I feel like I am off in my own world. As the saying on one of my stamps and
my fridge magnet says "I know i'm in my own little world. It's OK they know me here."

Here you will learn a little about me and my life. Like my marriages, my critters and my hobbies. I love taking photos. so along the way there might be alot of photos.My life is full of ups and downs, more often the downs. I just try to keep on a happy face. Doesnt always work when you suffer from anxiety and depression. But I still always manage to keep my Bubbly little personality.







Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Creations!!!!

 So this is the valentine card i made for my new sweet heart.  On the inside i stamped "Too much of a good thing is a GOOD THING!"
 




This is the box cover i made for his box of Turtles candies i got for him.

this is the coupon book cover i made.  isnt it just so cute.


Here is a lil box i made with a window and i added a few peanut butter candies to the inside.  here is the tutorial on how to make it. Box Tutorial hope you have fun with it.

1 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful creations Michelle! I bet he loved each one, including the box of candy.

Post a Comment