CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome to my wacky world. I call it that because sometimes I feel like I am off in my own world. As the saying on one of my stamps and
my fridge magnet says "I know i'm in my own little world. It's OK they know me here."

Here you will learn a little about me and my life. Like my marriages, my critters and my hobbies. I love taking photos. so along the way there might be alot of photos.My life is full of ups and downs, more often the downs. I just try to keep on a happy face. Doesnt always work when you suffer from anxiety and depression. But I still always manage to keep my Bubbly little personality.







Friday, February 10, 2012

Time Flies!!!!

Wow where does the time go.  Seems as though yesterday I was having my life turned upside down because of upsetting news from my husband. 

I had some wonderful cards sent to me by the Tuesday Teapot chanllengers.  They were all awsome cards and awsome ladies for going out of thier way to send me some cards to cheer me up.  I will post some pics later.

Well 7 months later.  I am still living at my parents.  Had some luck on the job aspect.  I was working threw a temp agency for a company called Sturms packaging dry foods.  That was pretty steady for 3 months.  then it droped to occaisionally going in.  Thats okay though.

I had a few strike outs on some dates.  However i didnt let it get me down because my goal was to stay single for 6 months and let a relationship come naturally with me.

So here is the rest of my update.  December 19th.  Divorice Finallized.  Febuary 7th got myself a wonderful boyfriend.  Still living at my parents though.

As for the boyfriend well he has his own apartment and his own 3 kids to go with it.  So looks like i get a whole package and wont have to worry about the issue of me wanting kids and it not being able to happen like i want it to.  :)  And the kids already met me and told their dad they approve.  They are young though.  the youngest one is a boy and he is 4  the older 2 are girls and are 5 and 6.  if my memory is correct. 

So life is treating me good and i am getting back into the crafting habbit starting off with handmade valentines for Mitch and his kids.  However lost my mojo over these past few months.

1 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Michelle,

I'm so glad to see you are back! I really have been thinking about you and wondering how life was treating you. Glad to see you have the divorce behind you now and can move on. Your mojo will come back ... one step at a time.

Post a Comment